Sunday, October 15, 2017

How To Be More Attractive Without Makeup

I don't usually wear makeup on week days, when I go to school. I know that some people (girls usually) can be anxious to leave their homes without makeup. And that is so sad to me. So I will share with you couple tricks & tips how to look and feel beautiful, without makeup.

1. Smile
This is first tip, because it is the most important one. People that are happy look so much more atractive. Happy people make other people happy so everyone want to be near them. Smile, and you will look beautiful and have more friends. Win win.


2. Moisturise
Glowy face makes you look healthy and awake. Also you shouldn't forget about moisturising you lips with chopstick. And your whole body with some body milk.

3. Take care of your skin, hair, teeth, and nails.
Rinse your face with water every morning and night. Make a cocnut oil mask every week on your hair. Brush and floss your teeth everyday. And just do not have dirt under you nails.

I am nicer when I like my outfit.

4. Smell nice
I love people that smell good, don't you?


5. Outfit
I like to have at least makeup or hair or outfit on point. One of that is enough. And for me it is almost always outfit, because it takes less time then the other two and I enjoy it the most.


6. Sleep well
Some people don't need much sleep but I just have to have at least 7 hours of sleep to feel good the next day. So just listen to your body. How much hours of sleep do you need to feel awake all day?



7. Workout & Eat healthy
I just had to mention it. You all know what healthy lifestyle do to your body.



8. Be (or just try to look) confident
Good posture, looking into peoples eyes and just feeling good in your own skin makes you look so much better, than being anxious about yourself.


9. Just be nice to people
You know how somebody is so attractive becouse you just like them? Same thing applays on you. When people will like you, they will find you more atractive.

10. Don't be on your phone all the time.
I find staring at your phone all the time so inattractive. Try to read a book instead of scrolling through you insta feed when you are waiting for a bus. Or just stalk other people who are waiting with you.

Hope this tips will help you to be and to feel more attractive. Have a good day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment