Thursday, October 5, 2017

Aliexpress Chanel Boy Inspired Bag

As part of my minimalism journey I decided to post about all things I will buy. And couple days ago I got the most beautiful bag I have ever had.


It is kinda chanel boy bag dupe except the Cs, wich are full circles. I just love boy bag, I had to have it. Of course that I would rather buy real chanel, but that is not something I can afford (yet). But even when I knew I want to buy a dupe I didn't want to invest my money in poor quality bag, that will fall apart in couple months. So I was thinking about buying a Rebecca Mincoff love bag. It is designer bag, real leather, good quality and it is so similar to boy bag. But it is still a little bit too expencive. So when I found a real leather & good reviews bag for so much cheaper, I was thriled.



The bag cost 37 dolars (medium version without walet), shipping took around three weeks and the quality is excelent.
Just the material inside the bag is not the best but I do not really care and nobody else will see it.





You can get your aliexpress bag here!





It come in three sizes, four colors, with or without walet. (I got the medium in black with walet.) Shoulder strap is adjustable wich is amazing for little humans like me. I will do a full review in couple months of using.

So many ways to wear!
















You may also like: How To Be More Attractive Without Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment