Monday, October 9, 2017

First Week Of Using To Do Lists

If you ever read something about "How to be more productive" you definitely heard about ToDoLists. Every blogger/youtuber is doing ToDoLists. But does it actually do something?
I was always too lazy to even try to write a ToDoList and couldn't imagine to write it everyday. I always thought that insted of writing it I should actually do something productive.

Well now for the first time in my life I will write my first ToDoList. And I will write them all week to actually find out if it is working.

Soo let's be more productive and start with day one!
I wrote my tasks for today on sunday evening. I added couple more points in the morning. When I came home from school I gave myself like an hour to relax & procrastinate and than I started. Now I am doing my last task. I think that without my list I would do 3-4 tasks less. Just because thay weren't so necessary. It was easy and now I will have about an hour to procrastinate with lovely feeling that everything is done. Day one was definitely a success.

Day two was basically the same. I wrote my tasks in the evening and did everything when I came home from school.

But on day three, things started to change. I did not have time to do all my tasks, then I started to write ToDoLists in the morning, not in the evening. I just wasn't so excited anymore.


After a week I think that it just isn't working for me. Things I have to do are changing all the time. I feel like writing ToDoLists takes too much time and I don't wanna always rewrite them. I never know how much time will each task take so I never know how much tasks I should write. But I have to say I was more productive. At least for first couple days. So I believe that it works for some people. Just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment