Wednesday, October 25, 2017

2 Dolars Ebay Magnetic Lashes

I saw all these youtubers talk about One Two Magnetic lashes and I loved it. Well I did not love the price so much. My lashes are so short and I hate taking off my mascara so these could be amazing for me. And because I am always for finding cheaper stuff I decided to look for alternatives.

It looks pretty natural from the front.

The cheapest I found were these Ebay ones. Shipping took three weeks. They came in little plastic box, everything was ok. Some people that reviewed these lashes, wrote that the magnets fell of as soon as they took them out of the little box but that did not happened with mine. (Well, not yet.)

After & Before

I had a hard time putting them on at first but after a couple tries, it is super easy.

Front & Side


So the lashes look pretty natural at first sight, but when you look closer, you can see the magnets. Especially when you look down or when the light is reflected on them. You could try to repaint the magnetes with something matt and wear the lashes with eyeliner. Also the lash is not really following my natural lashline all the way. So they look pretty good, when you are looking from the front, but that is it.


You can see the magnet.


I wore them one night and they stayed on pretty well. But I don't know if I will wear them again. At least until I find out how to cover up the magnet. Maybe  the One Two Lash ones will be better, but still do not know if I wanna spend that much on lashes that may not work so well.
But if you want lashes just for photos & videos these will be great for you.




Have a great day everyone.

Read also: How to be more attractive without makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment