Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gift Ideas For A Fashion Lover

I am a fashion lover. And I would love to get fashion gifts, but I usually don't like clothes that someone else picked me because I just have to try everything on before I buy it. So there are some things, that you can buy to a fashion lover and you don't have to worry about the fit. It is enough if you just know their style a little.

Watches
Such a timeless accessory. Everyone loves them and everyone needs at least one of them. You can find variety of styles in different price ranges.

I have the Aliexpress white and they are a great quality for just  $2! Also I love Gucci ones, don't you?


1. Aliexpress white -  $2.19
2. Aliexpress black - $2.12
3. Cluse black - €99,95
4. Cluse pink - €89,95
5. Gucci - €1.690

Socks
Yeah, socks for Christmas, what a earthbreaking idea. But socks can be a great accessory. Especially some statement socks.

1. Aliexpress - $3.43
2. Tommy Hilfiger - £12.99
3. Gucci - $ 100

Parfums & Makeup
I know that parfums and makeup are not fashion. But parfums and makeup from a Chanel or Gucci can make your fashion lover very very happy. I mean look at the Gucci Bloom box.
1. Chanel nailpolish - $28
2. Chanel parfume - $75
3. Gucci parfume - $124
4. YSL lipstick - $37

Jewellery
Eveone loves getting jewellery. It is the same as with watches.


1. Aliexpress ring - $3.49
2. Claire's necklace - $9.99 + Buy one get one free!
3. Tiffany bracelet - $225
4. Gucci earings - AVAILABLE IN 1-2 WEEKS
5. Cartier rings - $2,570

Books
Books about theire favorite designer. Fashion lovers love their designers. And that book usually look pretty great desplayed on coffee tables. So book and home decor all in one!


1. Gucci - $80
2. Chanel - $17
3. Dolce & Gabbana - $144

Well, I hope this helped you. Have a great day everyone.

Wanna know about my $37 chanel inspired bag? Than click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment